The Freya CW100
Vertical-Axis Micro Turbine for Commercial Applications
These durable, reliable turbines increase energy independence on or off-grid by providing power at low wind speeds with minimal maintenance.
The Freya utilizes unparalleled material selection in conjunction with innovative blade implementation to generate electricity in omni-directional winds ranging from breezes to hurricanes.
Expected delivery of limited CW100 Freya models (turbine only): Q4 2022. For more information see our FAQs.
Survival speed – 130 mph / 60 m/s
Startup wind speed – 4.5 mph / 2m/s
Cut in wind speed – 5.5 mph / 2.5 ms
Rated power – 160 W
Max power – 600 W
Rated wind speed – 22 mph / 10 m/s
Noise Level – <30 dB
Height – 5 ft / 1.5m
Diameter – 4.5 ft / 1.4m
Weight – 143 lbs / 65 kg
Generator – 500 W AFPMG
Number of blades – 3 Inner, 3 Outer (6 Total)
- Innovative blade design – Features two sets of blades (one inner and one outer), providing low start-up speeds, lift for greater power output, and self-speed regulation
- Longevity – Engineered to last and generate consistent power for over 25 years, with negligible operation and maintenance cost alongside de-icing and hydrophobic coatings
- Power in any condition – Begins rotating and generating power at only 4.5 miles per hour wind speeds, and can continue spinning and generating power up to hurricane wind conditions (140+ mile per hour speeds)
- Sustainability – Manufactured through sustainable methods and serves to reduce carbon emissions and reduce overreliance on fossil fuels
- Aesthetic – Built to pair the realms of artistic design and engineering beautifully
- Coastal and windy regions
- Off-grid locations such as farms, on-site offices, retail businesses, and transportation hubs
- Emergency Services
- Any site installed power generation needs
Interested In IceWind USA?
Please sign up for our email list for news and other exciting info.